Main Application: Landscape
Colors: Pine Green
Product Description: A 0.5 inch pile, texturized nylon designed specifically for putting greens.
- Designed to truly replicate putting green
- Uniquely formulated polyurethane coated backing provides greater seam strength and durability
- Not water soluble
- Heat and frost resistant, UV stabilized.
- No harmful environmental effects.
- Non-flammable, ant-acid yarn resistant to chemical attack.
- Type: Texturized Nylon
- Denier: 4,500
- Colors: Pine Green
- Pile / Face Weight: Approx. 34 oz.
- Pile Height: Approx. 0.5 in.
- Machine Gauge: 3/16 in.
- Width: 15 ft.
- Length: 200 ft.
- Shipping Weight: 1700 lbs.*
- Roll Diameter: 24 in.
- Type: Quality Infill
- Weight: 2-3 lbs. per sq. ft.*
- Colors: Green or Black
Composition / Structure: K29 Dual Layered Non-Expansive Backing
Weight: 7.3 oz. per sq. yd.
Coating: Polyurethane 20 oz per sq. yd.*
TUFT BIND: 10+ Pounds
TOTAL PRODUCT WEIGHT: Approximately 61 oz. per sq. yd.
Rinse and groom as needed to limit matting.
Matting Disclaimer: Synthetic grass, by the nature of the composition will have some matting possibilities. It’s important to discuss the level of use with your installer to ensure you’ve chosen the right product for your needs. Matting is not covered under the warranty.
*Everlast Turf cares about environmental issues and only produces products certified as lead-free and free of dioxin emissions.